OMAX Corporation is the leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems for use in the manufacturing environment. If your desire is to work with leading innovators and experts in the abrasive waterjet industry or work for a rapidly growing company that fosters an environment that promotes teamwork and creativity, consider OMAX. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of the manufacturing industry and if you are looking to join a team of brilliant minds, who are dedicated to excellence, contact OMAX.
This is a second shift position.
- Utilize manual machinery to complete simple operations such as drilling, tapping, deburring and surface conditioning
- Competent usage of basic Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Tend and observe equipment and machinery to verify efficient and safe operation
- Order new parts and material to maintain inventory
- Operate small cranes and lifts to move equipment, parts and materials
- Assist with production machinery set-up by gathering tools and materials required by the bill of operations
- Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality and technical specification
- Keep work area clean and organized by utilizing 5S standards
- Read and understand work orders, pick tickets, routings, schedules and raw material labels
- Demonstrate characteristics such as self-motivation, integrity, creativity, respectfulness, kindness, trustworthiness, team player, good listener and enjoys working in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions in English as well as possess good oral communication skills
- This is an entry-level position that requires demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Formal machinist apprenticeship certification is available. Enrollment is recommended but not required
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to email@example.com.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer