OMAX Corporation is a rapidly growing, leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
- Assure that customers receive a product that meets the functional and quality requirements at the time of their purchase.
- Complete functional test of finished products per QA Work Instructions.
- Assure that parts and assemblies manufactured in-house and from outside vendors meet the accepted quality levels established by OMAX, to Engineering drawings and specifications
- Support and participate in activities that continuously improve the processes and safety of the Inspection and Final Test areas
- Collect and record SPC (Statistical Process Control) data as required
- Perform inspection on parts using CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Perform calibration duties as assigned
- Perform all other duties as deemed necessary by the department manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of one year experience in dimensional inspection of machined parts and assembly inspection as well as testing of manufactured products
- Working knowledge of machining and manufacturing procedures, materials and processes
- Good motor skills allowing employee to make electrical and plumbing connections at floor level and over-head positions on production machines
- Able to routinely lift 40 pounds
- Must be proficient with the use of hand tools used during repair or assembly, such as wrenches, ratchets, drivers and torque wrenches
- Proficient and knowledgeable of inspection hand tools, such as calipers, micrometers, thread gages, height gages
- Must be committed to improving self, people, processes and products whenever possible
- General computer skills with experience in Windows Office applications
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer